To ensure the quality of the publication and to provide better services to authors in academic fields, the International Journal of Technology and Science (IJTS) calls for reviewers among professionals and experts from all over the world.
The applicant must hold PhD(doctoral) degree, or be Professor of accredited academic institution;
- The applicant should have a minimum of 10 years of experience who doesn't have a PhD degree.
- The applicant should be an author with a minimum of 5 publications in reputed journals.
The applicant should be an IJTS author with at least a single publication in IJTS
- The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
- The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal.
Responsibilities & Code of Conducts
- The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers in requested time period
- Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field.
- Reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.
- Reviewers will be asked to confirm the levels of evidence classified by the authors and reflected in the manuscript's contents.
- Reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to four times a year or more asper the availability of reviewer, and may be requested to author a commentary for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed
- Reviewers who consistently exhibit excellent reviews and respond promptly to the editorial requests are considered for invitation to the Editorial Board.
Benefits for reviewer:
- Keep up to date with newest research works by reviewing different manuscripts.
- Become more professional in your area by expanding your knowledge in the reviewing process.
- Raise your profile among scholars by updating your name in the journal website.
- Enrich your academic background by getting the Certificate of Recognition from the journal editor.