We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic institutions / Universities for regular organization of Conference/ Seminar / Workshops .
Collaboration support by IJTS
- Listing the conference details on the IJTS website.
- Advertising of conference through the e-mails and other way to target the particular students, faculty members and research scholars across the world.
- Publication of extended version of selected papers published in conference as a Special Issue.
- Provide the assistance to organize the event with grand success.
- The members of organizing committee may allow to act as an Guest Editor for the proposed Special Issue.
Conferences interested to publish their selected manuscripts with International Journal of Technology and Science – IJTS are requested to contact the support team through mail or telephonic and discuss with your ideas.
International Journal of Technology and Science (IJTS) encourage academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from members of the Review and associated Boards of IJTS are acceptable.
- Guest editors can opt to co-publish the special issue with IJTS.
Aim & Scope of Special Issue:
- The special should be either an authoritative review of current thinking and debates in a particular area of Engineering sciences & Research that at the same time takes these debates forward.
- The special should be a presentation of state-of-the-art analysis within an area of current approach and academic interest that thus informs approach debate in this area.
- The special should provide advance understanding of topics in the Engineering and Sciences.
- The special should provide pointers to future trends and challenges.
- Proposals should set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
- Proposals should explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
- Proposals should Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJTS) assuming the proposal is accepted.
For more details please contact or write us at email@example.com